Schedule: 1 Day
Instructional Hours: 8 hrs (classroom)
Prerequisites: Standard First Aid
- Teaches candidates all areas of first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- For participants who are looking to complete training for work requirements
- Required for all Coach positions at Jack of Sports
- Meets all legislation for both provincial insurance, WSIB work safety boards, university/college and work requirements.
- Includes AED training.
Step One: Complete the registration form (below)
Step Two: Wait for registration confirmation email & invoice from Jack of Sports
Step Three: Send E-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org with total amount to secure your spot in the course
Step Four: You will be notified when your invoice is updated
Location: St Patrick Catholic Secondary
49 Felstead Ave
- Cannot access parking lot from Coxwell Ave
- Turn onto Felstead from Greenwood
- At the end of accessible road turn right
- Parking lot on south-west side of school
Location: Bishop Marrocco/Thomas Merton Catholic Secondary School, room 205
1515 Bloor St W
Driving Northbound on Dundas St. W:
- Parking located in the Loblaw’s parking lot.
- Walk northbound on Dundas St. W towards Bloor St.
- Prior to Bloor St. walk down ramp on right-hand-side.
- Enter School through double doors and turn left to find staircase
- Go up one floor exit staircase and turn left.
- Walk down the hall (past water fountain and pool change rooms)
- Turn right at the end of foyer and continue down hallway to find room 205 (on left)